1. Each Mainland China university is required to form voluntarily a 1+1 joint team with an international university or an university from Hongkong, Macau or Taiwan, and register as a joint team. Each joint team should have no more than 15 people, including at least 5 members from each university.
2.During construction, each university should at least assign 1 teacher leader to the site for instruction of on-site construction.
3.The competition consists of two stages, design and on-site construction, and there will be two rounds of corresponding review.
1) In design stage, all joint teams will conduct the design and submit design results. The jury committee will review all the schemes and select 15 joint teams.
2) In construction stage, the 15 selected joint teams will finish the on-site construction and the jury committee will review the final built-up work and decide the award winners.
1. Participating teams must agree with and follow the competition requirements and regulations. The organizing committee reserves its right of final interpretation.
2. Entries with words or images disclosing any information related to the participating universities will be disqualified from the workshop.
3. Participating teams shall have the copyright of the entries. But the workshop organizing committee shall be able to exercise other rights except for the right of signature, including but not limited to the right of distribution, the right of exhibition, the right of communication through information network and the right of publication, etc.
4. Participating teams must guarantee that the entries are original and have not been submitted to other workshops/competition.
5. Participating teams that are selected for the construction stage of the workshop must go through the entire workshop process. Quit midway is not acceptable.